Author Topic: Tecni gas exhaust  (Read 295 times)

ItzJay

• View Profile
    • Email
Tecni gas exhaust
« on: September 01, 2017, 05:26:15 PM »
Hello,

So recently I've brought a tecni gas exhaust for my riejue Mrt 50, of course I need to upjet my bike.

So I contacted the company where I got my motorbike from and they recommended a 110 and 105 size jet , but the 110 doesn't let the revs go high because it just constantly bogs but the 105 doesnt seem to be the correct one either because of course the exhaust is meant to be giving you more performance on your bike and with the 105 jet in and the new exhaust on I was going slower than I do on my original exhaust that came with the bike?.

Could any body help me with this please, I've also been suggested to try 103 but still not even to sure if that's going to work, so I'm hopeing someone is able to help me out with this problem I'm currently having.

Thanks,

BROBLEX

• View Profile
Re: Tecni gas exhaust
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 01:12:22 AM »
Have you removed the restrictor in the airbox bud ?

You could also try removing the wadding in the rear part, and there is also a restrictor tack welded at the barrel end

Keith

• View Profile
Re: Tecni gas exhaust
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 01:40:43 AM »
ItzJay, I think you already know what to do with your new exhaust system with main jetting. Then you would be more interested in upgrading carb. Please google PHBG21. The stock carb is PHBN16. It is because that make synergy when you balance both in and out diameter of air/gas flow into and from the engine. good luck to you.