Author Topic: Reiju Mrt 125 pro sm - Problem -  (Read 203 times)

hazwarn

• View Profile
Reiju Mrt 125 pro sm - Problem -
« on: November 06, 2017, 02:17:44 AM »
Hello all,

I'm hoping someone here has the answers to my questions,

So I bought the reiju Mrt 125 as a commute bike as was cheap to run and fairly priced.
the start of the year I took out the derestriction plate in the air box and unplugged the lead going into the cdi - everything ran great for a year, - in comes winter I striped the plastics back and gave everything a good clean, looked in the air box behind the filter was fuel ? confused - bike was smoking like a champ and refusing to go above have throttle, - took it to my local mechanic very good with bikes he replaced all the seals ect and rebuilt the carb for me - It started better than before but still I we could put our finger on why it would run fine on low RPM and cruise but if you open it up it just bogs out and engine would cut out, we come to though that to much air is getting in the carb and being winter the air is thin compared to the summer air, has anyone had this situation or have any clue on what it could be its a hard one to describe but thinking about upping the jet size to see if that made a difference but cant find the jets I would need to do this as ringing a rieju dealer they didn't even know the standard jet or what jet I need to buy to put a bigger in for that matter what carb it runs,

Any help would be fantastic

JamJarUK

• View Profile
Re: Reiju Mrt 125 pro sm - Problem -
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 02:55:03 PM »
Stock jet is a 122 next size up is 125 (the one you need) for a keihin carb CVK 5mm .

hazwarn

• View Profile
Re: Reiju Mrt 125 pro sm - Problem -
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 03:35:44 AM »
Thank you for the response there buddy!!